Monday, December 6, 2010

The Return of the Karl

Last month, I took the month off from blogging in order to participate in National Novel Writing month. And, after nearly 30 days of intense effort in between working and seeking a more permanent job, I earned this incredible prize:
The novel I wrote was pure crap, but it was the word count that mattered and I had that. At the least, I did get to work in references to Existentialist philosophers and pogs. And I at one point described a hypothetical t-shirt bearing the words "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance", and I mention this because I know this shirt must really exist, and I fucking want it. Anyone who knows where to find it, leave me a comment.

Anyhow, I'll have a new review up shortly, hopefully. I'm going to take a close look at perhaps my favorite film of the past year: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Be prepared for epic, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment